Welcome to the Flagler Trump Club.
We are a non- partisan group of Trump supporters. If you support our President you are welcome.
acting board members as follows:
Mike McElroy, President
Ed Danko, Vice President
Celeste Johnson, Treasurer
Beverly Danko, Remaining as Secretary
Shannon Ranbow, Remaining as Membership Chair
Bert Cordwell, Events Chair
Loretta Soulli, Board Member
Alan Lowe, Board Member
From Hillsdale College
It is widely claimed today that our nation is irredeemably flawed—that America has been fundamentally unjust from the beginning due to the “systemic racism.”
The purpose of promoting this falsehood is to sever Americans’ patriotic attachment to our country and its founding principles in order to replace our limited government Constitution with radically different form of government.
The only way to confront this false and dangerous narrative—and preserve free government—is to counter it with the true and honest story of America’s quest to achieve justice.
Next month, Hillsdale College will be releasing its latest free online course: “Civil Rights in American History.” I invite you to pre-register for this free online course by visiting this secure link:
Topics covered by this nine-lecture course include: The American Founders’ understanding of equality and natural rights The arguments over slavery from the founding period through the Civil War The true history of Reconstruction The importance of civil rights leaders from Booker T. Washington to Martin Luther King, Jr. in the quest for justice The impact and legacy of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 The danger posed to civil rights by identity politics today Given the divisions in our country and the violence in our cities, this new course on “Civil Rights in American History” could not be more timely. To guarantee the impact of this timely and important new course, we have set a goal to raise $350,000 by midnight on November 21. You can pre-register now for this important free online course at this secure page. https://lp.hillsdale.edu/civil-rights-in-american-history-course-pre-registration/ And after you pre-register, please consider how you can help promote Hillsdale’s free online courses and other educational outreach efforts in this critical time for America by giving your best gift today.
This from a friend. Prayer United. This is a message from my friend Dom concerning his disappointment with a recent Flagler event. “GUIDING LIGHTS” I looked forward to a profound time of intersession Saturday at the “Prayer Unites” gathering. I brought my “Trump” flag thinking it would be an ideal time to intercede for a man who has practically stood alone rebuffing four years of lies and deceit. My grief began when I was asked to stand behind the crowds because of the flag. My grief intensified soon enough when I realized that no one was praying for our president! Then I was told that I was not permitted to have a flag on the Court grounds and would be escorted off if I didn’t comply. As I made my way to the designated flag area with a colleague it didn’t feel like my county or my country. To be asked at a prayer meeting to move because of a banner with the president’s name on it…really! What a shame! Spiritual leaders of multiple flocks omitted the president in their public prayers. Why was this? Have they already acquiesced to the shame of the left’s intimidation? What happens when real persecution comes? Were these prayers just to pacify the people into a quiet submission? I thought of the oft quoted scripture, “God has not given us a spirit of fear/timidity, but of love, power and discipline.” 2 Tim.2:7. A powerful and positive supplication for our president was sorely missed. For me, the silence was extremely profound. It broke my heart to hear liturgical ramblings as I reflected back on days when Christian colonists rallied to the cause, and patriots stood as stalwarts of faith in action. Patrick Henry presented a resolution before the Second Virginia Convention to posture a defense on March 20, 1775. As he presented his proposal at St. John’s Church he faced intense opposition urging him to be patient and to wait….(just settle down and move to the side). In closing his address he proclaimed those eloquent words, “give me liberty or give me death!” I knew this gathering wasn’t a rally, but a prayer meeting. I brought my presidential banner because I wanted to ask for God’s guidance, favor and blessing on the president. See 1 Timothy 2:2….”pray for those in authority”. It was abundantly clear that this company unwittingly appeased a liberal posture in their quest for unity rather then asking for God’s anointing on a man who has accomplished so much for our country and who is now facing the crises of his life and that of our nation. There were some derogatory names thrown my way for carrying the banner (certainly not by prayerful people). Name calling is to be expected when you are a public figure. Almost eighteen years of full time Christian ministry as senior pastor and founding one evangelical church, and twenty-two years of Public school teaching finds me now retired. Ministry has expanded to evangelical Gospel work in St. Augustine and a variety of other wonderful outreach missions packed with God’s favor. So why am I writing this piece you might ask? Simply to do what I can to help my president get re-elected. Some say, “Keep politics and religion separate”. That is exactly what ‘The State’ said to pastors in Germany in 1945. “Just preach the Gospel and stay out of State affairs.” Most did, and you know the rest of the story. President Trump may not win any personality contests, but he is an uncommon man. His achievements will prove this when the dust settles. Google “The President’s Achievements” and discover the documentation attesting to what this unique man has done in such a short time while facing so much opposition. I will not second guess why not one minister invoked The Almighty’s help for our nation’s leader especially in light of all the election corruption of the Democratic Party now being unraveled. We serve a Living Savior, not a president and certainly not the State. The resident of The White House will stand like everyone else before the Judgement Seat of Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:10). “So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.” Romans 14:12. “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of The Living God.” Hebrews 10:31. Dietrich Bonhoeffer knew the power of the Cross as he stood alone against the State and failed in attempting to rally the evangelical churches of his time throughout Germany in 1945. The German Church passively acquiesced to the State. The Church of his day compromised and didn’t confront the dark cloud that hovered over them until it slowly overtook them and evil prevailed. That storm, like ours brewed quietly. Pastor Bonhoeffer was imprisoned in a concentration camp for attempting to rally Christian seminaries and churches throughout Germany to stand in solidarity against the State and was soon executed in 1945. The following are his words: “SILENCE IN THE FACE OF EVIL IS ITSELF EVIL; GOD WILL NOT HOLD US GUILTLESS. NOT TO SPEAK IS TO SPEAK. NOT TO ACT IS TO ACT.” We are now on the verge of losing our Great Country to forces of darkness. A cover up is well choreographed to silence every citizen. Now is the time for pulpits to cry out. Believers in pews everywhere need to be equipped to expose corruption everywhere, to be guiding lights of salvation, praying privately, corporately and publically, counting the cost of discipleship/leadership by the power of The Cross, standing-up…standing alone if need be in holy valor. If the Deep State forces our president to concede to the depravity of this election, do as Paul exhorted the Ephesian Church in 5:11, “…do not participate in unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them.” Be The Man & Be The Woman Of The Cross! Pastor Dom Scardigno Posted in General to Anyone who will listen.
Tired of FAKE NEWS click here.
Follow Us On Instagram
Click here for General Meeting Minutes
Sign up Here
Up Coming Events
Join The Trump Club Here
Wake UP AMERICA WAKEUP
The Nature of GOD
Liberty the Spirit of America
FIGHT BACK this is what we are Fighting well organized and funded. By the Democrat party. Trump supporters must unite to save the Country.
Union workers response to Joe Biden's remark you are full of shit.
Sidney Powell confirmed what we have been reporting – that large dumps of hundreds of thousands of votes were recorded early in the morning after the election in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan. After these dumps were recorded, in all of these states nearly every entry of new votes came in at an exact percent in hundreds of entries with Biden leading Trump by the same percent (i.e. 51% to 49%, Biden to Trump)
Join the Trump Club
Any one that supports the president can join we don't ask for your party affiliation just that you Support President Trump.
Any one that supports the president can join we don't ask for your party affiliation just that you Support President Trump.
Make Donations above. We thank you for all your Donations it's the only way we can continue to support the President and get him relected in 2020.
God Bless America
President Trumps accomplishments
click here for updates and full list.
What have PRESIDENT TRUMP and his cabinet accomplished you ask? Since the liberal media won't tell you, we will.
Here you go.
* Trump recently signed 3 bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
* Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
* Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.
* Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
* Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal.
* Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
* Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
* Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.
* Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
* Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
* The 25% lowest-paid Americans enjoyed a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country's highest-paid workers.
* Low-wage workers are benefiting from higher minimum wages and from corporations that are increasing entry-level pay.
* Trump signed the biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land.
* Trump signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.
* He signed a bill this year allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would go down.
* Trump signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much fewer providers charge insurance companies.
* When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never agreed to in advance.
* Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept.
* In the eight years prior to President Trump’s inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year-over-year declines in nine of the last ten months, with a 1.1% drop as of the most recent month.
* He created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
* VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
* Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
* Because of a bill signed and championed by Trump, In 2020, most federal employees will see their pay increase by an average of 3.1% — the largest raise in more than 10 years.
* Trump signed into law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
* Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients per year for 11 years.
* All-time record sales during the 2019 holidays.
* Trump signed an order allowing small businesses to group together when buying insurance to get a better price
* President Trump signed the Preventing Maternal Deaths Act that provides funding for states to develop maternal mortality reviews to better understand maternal complications and identify solutions & largely focuses on reducing the higher mortality rates for Black Americans.
* In 2018, President Trump signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice bill that enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society.
* The First Step Act’s reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes.
* The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in the sentencing of non-violent crimes.
* Over 90% of those benefitting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans.
* The First Step Act provides rehabilitative programs to inmates, helping them successfully rejoin society and not return to crime.
* Trump increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%.
* Trump signed legislation forgiving Hurricane Katrina debt that threatened HBCUs.
* New single-family home sales are up 31.6% in October 2019 compared to just one year ago.
* Made HBCUs a priority by creating the position of executive director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs.
* Trump received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college for his criminal justice reform accomplishments.
* The poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8% under the Trump administration as a result of a jobs-rich environment.
* Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data.
* President Trump signed a bill that creates five national monuments, expands several national parks, adds 1.3 million acres of wilderness, and permanently reauthorizes the Land and Water, Conservation Fund.
* Trump’s USDA committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure.
* Consumer confidence & small business confidence is at an all-time high.
* More than 7 million jobs created since the election.
* More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
* More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs created since his election.
* Trump appointed 5 openly gay ambassadors.
* Trump ordered Ric Grenell, his openly gay ambassador to Germany, to lead a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe.
* Through Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Coordination Team (ACTeam) initiative, Federal law enforcement more than doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75% in ACTeam districts.
* In 2018, the Department of Justice (DOJ) dismantled an organization that was the internet’s leading source of prostitution-related advertisements resulting in sex trafficking.
* Trump’s OMB published new anti-trafficking guidance for government procurement officials to more effectively combat human trafficking.
* Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking.
* Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services provided funding to support the National Human Trafficking Hotline to identify perpetrators and give victims the help they need.
* The hotline identified 16,862 potential human trafficking cases.
* Trump’s DOJ provided grants to organizations that support human trafficking victims – serving nearly 9,000 cases from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.
* The Department of Homeland Security has hired more victim assistance specialists, helping victims get resources and support.
* President Trump has called on Congress to pass school choice legislation so that no child is trapped in a failing school because of his or her zip code.
* The President signed funding legislation in September 2018 that increased funding for school choice by $42 million.
* The tax cuts signed into law by President Trump promote school choice by allowing families to use 529 college savings plans for elementary and secondary education.
* Under his leadership, ISIS has lost most of its territory and been largely dismantled.
* ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed.
* Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.
* Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers.
* Trump issued an Executive Order prohibiting the U.S. government from discriminating against Christians or punishing expressions of faith.
* Signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-Semitic and who fail to combat anti-Semitism.
* President Trump ordered a halt to U.S. tax money going to international organizations that fund or perform abortions.
* Trump imposed sanctions on the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens.
* Finalized new trade agreement with South Korea.
* Made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.
* Withdrew the U.S. from the job-killing TPP deal.
* Secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam.
* Okay’d up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.
* Has had over a dozen US hostages freed, including those Obama could not get freed.
* Trump signed the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades.
* Trump secured Billions that will fund the building of a wall at our southern border.
* The Trump Administration is promoting second chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to live crime-free lives and find meaningful employment.
* Trump’s DOJ and the Board Of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work Initiative” to help connect employers directly with former prisoners.
* President Trump’s historic tax cut legislation included new Opportunity Zone Incentives to promote investment in low-income communities across the country.
* 8,764 communities across the country have been designated as Opportunity Zones.
* Opportunity Zones are expected to spur $100 billion in long-term private capital investment in economically distressed communities across the country.
* Trump directed the Education Secretary to end Common Core.
* Trump signed the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law.
* Trump signed measure funding prevention programs for Veteran suicide.
* Companies have brought back over a TRILLION dollars from overseas because of the TCJA bill that Trump signed.
* Manufacturing jobs are growing at the fastest rate in more than 30 years.
* Stock Market has reached record highs.
* Median household income has hit the highest level ever recorded.
* African-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
* Hispanic-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
* Asian-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
* Women’s unemployment rate is at a 65-year low.
* Youth unemployment is at a 50-year low.
* We have the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded.
* The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
* 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future— the highest ever.
* As a result of the Republican tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
* Record number of regulations eliminated that hurt small businesses.
* Signed welfare reform requiring able-bodied adults who don’t have children to work or look for work if they’re on welfare.
* Under Trump, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
* Reformed Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors 100’s of millions of $$$ this year alone.
* Signed Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try an experimental treatment that wasn’t allowed before.
* Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.️️
* Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
* U.S. oil production recently reached an all-time high so we are less dependent on oil from the Middle East.
* The U.S. is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
* NATO allies increased their defense spending because of his pressure campaign.
* Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord in 2017 and that same year the U.S. still led the world by having the largest reduction in carbon emissions.
* Has his circuit court judge nominees being confirmed faster than any other new administration.
* Had his Supreme Court Justice’s Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh confirmed.
* Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
* Agreed to a new trade deal with Mexico & Canada that will increase jobs here and $$$ coming in.
* Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
* Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices, has agreed to a Part One trade deal with China.
* Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
* Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
* The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it.
* It also created a new tax credit for other dependents.
* In 2018, President Trump signed into law a $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund, providing a total of $8.1 billion to states to fund child care for low-income families.
* The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC) signed into law by Trump provides a tax credit equal to 20-35% of child care expenses, $3,000 per child & $6,000 per family + Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) allow you to set aside up to $5,000 in pre-tax $ to use for child care.
* In 2019 President Donald Trump signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law which allocates $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years to help people with autism spectrum disorder and to help their families.
* In 2019 President Trump signed into law two funding packages providing nearly $19 million in new funding for Lupus specific research and education programs, as well an additional $41.7 billion in funding for the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the most Lupus funding EVER.
* Another upcoming accomplishment to add: In the next week or two Trump will be signing the first major anti-robocall law in decades called the TRACED Act (Telephone Robocall Abuse Criminal Enforcement and Deterrence.) Once it’s the law, the TRACED Act will extend the period of time the FCC has to catch & punish those who intentionally break telemarketing restrictions. The bill also requires voice service providers to develop a framework to verify calls are legitimate before they reach your phone.
* US stock market continually hits all-time record highs.
* Because so many people asked for a document with all of this listed in one place, here it is. No links provided to remove bias as Google search is easy. Print this out for family, friends, neighbors, etc. I encourage you to drop this list off to voters before the 2020 election too!
*Trump did all of this while fighting flagrant abuse and impeachment charges.
——-please explain to me why you have a problem with OUR president? Because he has misspoken a few times? Tell me when you find a perfect person, please....I’ll wait!
I’ll tell you why because the media has skewed him in such a negative light and unfairly report his accomplishments to undermined those achievements!
Why? Because the media is complicit in every single thing this man is trying to undo! Start thinking for yourself!
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Since President Donald Trump took office on January 20, 2017, he has already become the most pro-America, pro-business, pro-military, pro-law enforcement, pro-life, pro-religious liberty, and pro-Israel president in the history of the United States. About 70 federal judges, including one Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, have been confirmed. A second Supreme Court Justice will soon be confirmed. One in seven federal Court of Appeals judges have now been nominated by President Trump and about 80 more federal judges will be confirmed by the end of this year. The impact of this one presidential accomplishment will continue his legacy for many years. Below is a partial list of a much longer list we have complied.
Here are some of President Trump’s accomplishments so far:
Sanctity of Human Life
Spoke live via satellite at the March for Life in DC, a first for any sitting U.S. president. Mike Pence was the first VP to speak in person at the March for Life. Cut off taxpayer funding for the U.N. Population Fund. Signed H.J. Res. 43 into law which overturned an Obama regulation that prohibited states from defunding Planned Parenthood. Issued guidance to stop taxpayer funding of abortion in ObamaCare exchange plans. Signed an executive order to restore the Mexico City Policy and defund International Planned Parenthood Federation, blocking $9 billion in aid from funding abortion. Religious Liberty
Formed a new Conscience and Religious Freedom Division within the U.S. Dept. of HHS to protect religious freedom and restrict taxpayer funds from discriminating against religion. Implemented a new policy directive within the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs which focuses on protecting religious freedom. Hosted the first Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom at the U.S. Department of State. Nominated Gov. Samuel Dale Brownback of Kansas to be Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, Department of State. Protected the free exercise of religion by reversing Obama-era policies with new legal guidance issued to the Department of Justice by Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Signed an executive order on religious liberty on the National Day of Prayer. Ordered the IRS not to enforce restrictions on political activity by churches. Helped faith-based groups give healthcare coverage to 13.7 million Americans. Issued a guidance protecting religious liberty within the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture ensuring that Christians who opposed same-sex “marriage” would not experience discrimination. Took numerous actions related to homosexual, transgender, and other sex-related matters Removed Obama web pages on LGBT issues. Disqualified “transgender” individuals from serving in the military, thus freeing personnel from participating in LGBT training based upon their religious beliefs and conscientious objections. Israel
Declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. Visited Jerusalem’s Western Wall and prayed, a first for any sitting U.S. president. Signed the Taylor Force Act prohibiting aid to the Palestinian Authority if it funds terrorism. Cut $225 million from the Palestinian Authority. Delivered the first F-35 stealth jets to Israel. Withdrew from The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) citing “anti-Israel bias.” Cut $300 million in aid to Pakistan. Cut all U.S. funding for UNRWA, the U.N. agency serving Palestinian refugees-it’s a politicized and pro-Palestinian organization, which perpetuates the refugee issue. Withdrew from the anti-Israel U.N. Human Rights Council Appointed pro-Israel Nikki Haley to serve as U.S. Ambassador at the United Nations, who has assumed a more assertive role and negotiated $285 million cut in U.N. budget. Withdrew America from the Iran deal, imposed tough sanctions and pledged to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Closed the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) office in Washington, D.C. Approved a 10-year military aid package for Israel, providing $3.8 billion annually to secure Israel’s defense. Government
Stopped $230 million in rebuilding payments to Syria. Brought back soldiers’ remains from the Korean War. Secured release of American prisoners from North Korea. Negotiated peace talks between North and South Korea. Signed an order calling for work requirements for welfare. Nominated the first woman to lead the CIA. Collected record taxes in first month under tax cuts; ran surplus in January 2018. Proposed largest civil service change in 40 years - “Hire the best and fire the worst.” Signed bipartisan bill to combat synthetic opioids. Decreased federal bureaucracy by 16,000 positions and slashed government regulations.
Decreased black and Hispanic unemployment to a record low. Decreased jobless claims at the lowest level since 1969. Black business ownership jumped 400 percent. Increased consumer confidence to the highest level in 18 years. Decreased youth unemployment to 52-year low. Increased median income to highest in history. Increased business investments 39 percent. Decreased food stamp use by 500,000 in one month. Increased homebuilding permits to the highest since 2007. Increased oil production to 10 million barrels a day for the first time since 1970. Increased the stock market to an all-time high. Liberty Counsel Founder and Chairman Mat Staver said, “In one and a half years, President Donald Trump and his policies have been done more to advance life, religious liberty, the economy, deregulation, government reform, and Israel in the history of America. More pro-life and pro-religious liberty policies have been implemented in this short time than all previous presidents combined. It is
Trump says drug companies to announce 'massive' price cuts soon.
Let Trump be Trump.
Promises made Promises Kept.
The Trump Effect Continues
There is Hope out there.
April 2016 will go down in history as the month that a sitting President (Obama) began his scheme using the intelligence community of the United States to spy on its competing campaign in the US election in an effort to prevent them from winning the 2016 Presidential election. Hat tip D. Manny
Democrats for Trump @YoungDems4Trump
We don’t care who you endorse, @MittRomney. Why? It’s simple - we just don’t care about irrelevant people like you anymore. Your endorsements are as weak as your spine - but not quite as weak as your integrity. Bye Willard 👋twitter.com/thehill/status….
Build The Wall: The Best Argument You Will Ever Hear!
47 Old Kings Rd North
Palm Coast FL
3 rd. Monday of each month.
At: VFW 8696 47 Old Kings Rd North
Palm Coast FL 32137
Remember we must be 6 feet apart or wear a mask.
47 Old Kings Rd North
Palm Coast FL
3 rd. Monday of each month.
At: VFW 8696 47 Old Kings Rd North
Palm Coast FL 32137
Remember we must be 6 feet apart or wear a mask.
“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
― Abraham Lincoln
Trump Club E Mail : email@example.com
The most astounding fact is that of 3141 counties in the U.S. Trump won 3084 of them and Clinton won 57
In their infinite wisdom, the United States’ Founders created the Electoral College to ensure the STATES were fairly represented. Why should one or two densely populated areas speak for the whole of the nation?
The following list of statistics has been making the rounds on the Internet. It should finally put an end to the argument as to why the Electoral College makes sense.
Do share this. It needs to be widely known and understood.
There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.
There are 62 counties in New York State.
Trump won 46 of them.
Clinton won 16.
Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.
In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)
Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.
These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
The United States is comprised of 3,797,000 square miles.
When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.
Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.) DO NOT and SHOULD NOT speak for the rest of our country!
And...it's been verified and documented that those aforementioned 319 square miles are where the majority of our nation’s problems foment.